If you are spending any time at all in New York this December, the come see us
Ioni's Creations is gearing up to meet you, and to show you what we've been working on for the holiday season. Come visit Created by Ta Ankh, Sherlock's Leathers, and Ioni's Creations and see how many items you can cross off your holiday shopping list. And don't forget about yourself!
- This Tuesday, December 2, 2014, we will be participating in a celebration of the new Southeast Queens Chamber of Commerce.
- Saturday December 6th, we will be selling at The Buy Black Holiday Market, given by the Queens chapter of Marcus Garvey's UNIA.
- Sunday December 7, 2014 is Tribal Truths Annual Coat Show.
- We're going to be selling at the Diaspora Art Mart (where we sell every 2nd Saturday of the month) at Brooklyn's Restoration Plaza on the 3rd floor in the Skylight Gallery, from 12pm to 7pm. But this month we will be there twice, Saturday December 13th, and Saturday December 20th! There is always "edutainment" at these events, so we'll make the flyers for them closer to the date when we know what artists will be performing.
- And last, we'll be at Sista's Place on Saturday December 27th.
Whew! It's going to be a busy month! But we are so excited and we sure do hope to see you this season!