Sunday, November 11, 2012

Introducing the "Meet The Handmade Collective" Lookbook!

Ok, so I know I promised more in the series of African print in mainstream fashion. I also know I probably have to hurry before it's over, lol. But so much has been going on, and one really, really good thing, is that this fabulous group of handmade designers I belong to, The Handmade Collective, produced the first edition of a lookbook of it's members and their work called "Meet The Handmade Collective". I'm in this book, as are so many of the men and women I've come to know in our Facebook group, and there's more to come. Here's a few screen shots to whet your appetite:
And as soon as things settle down a bit, I'll be back on the African print series. But first, the debut of this website and blog complete with a sale for Black Friday, and then our big fashion show in Brooklyn on December 3rd 2012. So without further adieu, please Meet The Handmade Collective...

No comments:

Post a Comment